|View over 35469 construction jobs
The Construction Jobs Finder that Never Sleeps
Facility manager jobs
What is the job description for a Construction Facility Manager?
Administers day-to-day facilities functions. Coordinates office maintenance services, such as furniture maintenance, painting, small office repairs, security, housekeeping, conference room and catering management, equipment/supply purchasing and other facility related duties. Trains and establishes work schedules for direct reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for overall management of the offices facilities and services including formulation and implementation of policies, systems and procedures to ensure an efficient and cost-effective operation.
• Coordinates with and oversees all lease and contracts for goods and services (furniture/equipment purchases; contracted services for cleaning, courier, travel, maintenance, renovations and supplies).
• Contact person with property manager and advises Director on tenant and security issues.
• Coordinates office maintenance services, such as furniture maintenance, painting, small office repairs, security, housekeeping, conference room set-ups, equipment/supply purchasing and other facilities duties.
• Coordinate Building ID cards for permanent and long-term temp employees.
• Liaison with Building for any floor service requests, such as conference room cleaning, adjust HVAC, change light bulbs, freight elevator reservations, contacting vendors to install lobby signs, service coffee machines, repair desk and file cabinet drawers, etc.
• Liaison with cafeteria vendor relating to equipment maintenance and other facility related issues.
• Interacts with outside suppliers and vendors, to ensure quality service and to investigate and resolve problems.
• Oversees the purchases of catering and conference center supplies.
• Responsible for supply inventory, ordering, receiving, checking and submitting invoices for approval.
• Participates in choosing vendor(s) and evaluating catering supplies and services.
• Maintains statistics on stock levels, usage, etc… and participates in budget preparation in this area
• Generally responsible for routine site maintenance and other duties as assigned
• Any other reasonable tasks assigned by the Director of Administration.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree or relevant job experience equal to ten years of progressively responsible work experience, preferably legal or some other professional service organization, interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients and staff. Must possess and demonstrate commitment to professional excellence, superior interpersonal and communications skills; excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills; the ability to work as a team member as well as independently under pressure; must be service-oriented, adaptable to change, and a highly positive, motivated, creative, and results-oriented. Must have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Must have experience with Webview Elite, Softwise, Filesurf, Outlook or similar software products.
Construction Manager Jobs,
Construction management jobs,
Project Manager Jobs,
Business Development Manager Jobs,
Chief Financial Officer Jobs,
Construction Director Jobs,
Facilities Manager Jobs Jobs,
Facility Manager Jobs,
Facilities Engineer Jobs,
Project Executive Jobs,
Pre-construction Director Jobs,
Marketing Director Jobs,
Safety Manager Jobs,
Operations Manager Jobs,
Landscape Architect Jobs,
Design Manager Jobs,
Civil Engineer Jobs,
Electrical Engineer Jobs,
Mechanical Engineer Jobs,
Structural Engineer Jobs,
Environmental Engineer Jobs,
Nuclear Engineer Jobs,
Solar Engineer Jobs,
Wind Engineer Jobs,
Human Resources Manager Jobs,
HVAC Manager Jobs,
Heavy Equipment Operator Jobs,
Mechanical engineering jobs,
Electrical engineering jobs,
Quantity surveyor jobs,
Construction project manager jobs,
Road construction jobs,
Civil construction jobs,
Construction safety jobs,
Civil engineering jobs,
Construction sales jobs ,
Construction engineering jobs,
Heating and air conditioning jobs,
Offshore jobs ,
Interior design jobs,
Landscape architecture jobs,
Construction superintendent jobs,
Environmental engineer jobs,
Geotechnical engineering jobs,
Browse Jobs by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Home | About | Browse Jobs | Post Jobs | Job Alert | Terms | Privacy | Contact Us | Sitemap
Copyright 2010 BuildFind, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BuildFind is a job search engine that helps job seekers find Architect Jobs & Architecture Jobs, Engineering Jobs & Engineer Jobs, Construction Jobs, Environmental Consultant Jobs, Facilities Manager Jobs & Facilities Management Jobs. BuildFind also helps employers find Architect Resumes & Architecture Resumes, Engineering Resumes & Engineer Resumes, Construction Resumes, Environmental Consultant Resumes, Facilities Manager Resumes & Facilities Management Resumes. In addition BuildFind provides recruitment solutions for the Architect Recruiter & Architecture Recruiter, Engineering Recruiter & Engineer Recruiter, Construction Recruiter, Environmental Consultant Recruiter, Facilities Manager Recruiter & Facilities Management Recruiter.